July 21, 2013

The Last lawn of Afternoon

Summer is coming, en, I got cold as usual.. I need to eat more to sustain my body. I know my eating habit can’t compensate for what I practice. Discreetly say, my practice hurts me.
Btw, summer reminds me of a novel “last lawn of afternoon” by Haruki Murakami. There’re several impressive lines anytime I read;

“I like you even now.” She wrote in last letter. “You are kind and decent, man. But at one point, I felt it’s not enough. I don’t know why I felt it that way. Besides, I know what I feel is severe. It explains nothing at all. 19 years old, this is truly awful age. Several years later, I may be able to explain my feelings better. But, when time comes, I know I don’t need to explain anything to you.”

And at last of the novel;
“You are demanding me a lot of things. I knew it in some way. But I can’t feel I am needed from you in any way."

 Every summer, I read this novel with this not being able to express abstract feelings in my guts.

After reading it, I look up on the sky and realize that summer is coming as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment