July 28, 2013

Dragon-zakura

I should have known this in my high school "era".
-------------
本当の自由とは、 what real "freedom" means is ..

自分のルールで生きるってことなんだよ。 to live with your own rules.
(三田紀房, ドラゴン桜)
--------------
thus, it's fun to see tomorrow.

I watched this Dragon-Zakura at skyperfectTV. many lines from this program inspired me.  I watch this several times. en, every time, I can find smth new. most of the time, those cheer me up to go to the next level  if such "next level" exists. they are simple and strong. If I had those words with me, I could've convinced people who are opposed to me in the past. For instance, no one believed me in interviews to join a company right after university when I said I desperately go to the goal I imposed to myself and I  get MBA and CPA sooner or later as my recent goal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment