December 26, 2011

This 2 years was... English version!


Now, I can draw the line bw US and Japan. My 2 years war was over at 11//5; then, it was really settled at 11/28. At 11/5, after US CPA exam, I took a deeeeep deeeep breath; then, I realized this was the point I should start over. Let’s move forward. Funny thing was I didn’t have to wait till the results came out. The important thing was I could take exam with all my best condition as far as I could. As I said, 2 YEARS, man. What a tough days!!  Anyways, I went through it. Yeeeees!! Since I was in such a great mood after the exam, I smiled all the way to home. If you see me at that time, you thought I was strange or even wired. You had my word. I didn’t care though.
You might think what happened to me in those 2 years. It’s a sad story. But at the same time, it’s a usual bored story. Hope you don’t give up to read this blog for its bored.
I came back from the US 2 years ago. I could hardly explain what I felt on the plane heading to Narita. Nobody could understand my feeling except intentional students who had to go back to their country after graduation in 2009. You know important thing is always not be expressed by any words. If it does, it’s not that important after all. Still I could pick up keyword. ”Loser” simple, isn’t it? We failed to get jobs in the US. We were beaten by the US. The US told us “No needed”. This answer was not expected for me . I felt like I failed world war ll. 
When I went to the US, I had an objective, which is to work in the US at least 2 years. I believed I could do it. Since I quit my job, it is no surprise to have such goal. Who doesn’t? I quit job, men!! I’m serious.
2 years later, I went back from the US without finding job. What I felt was I AM FREAKING LOSER!! I’M CHICKEN!  Ohhh, I could not keep promise of myself. come on……  Even worse, I made terrible excuse to me like there’s a Lehman shock, there’s a recession… what an idiot I am!!! Many of my friends got jobs. Those could not be excuse. I was just a coward.
After coming back, Japanese companies were so cold to me. All companies I took interview said same thing; you could speak English, but we wanted to have a person who could be useful right after hiring. For my 2 years off, companies assumed I’m no capable of job. What a terrible joke! I was almost about to say “YOU GOT BE KIDING ME!!!”. I got what you always wanted! You always say you want to have person with good English skill. Are you out of mind???? Of course I didn’t say that. Haha….
Within such a mess, I started to study CPA. Why US CPA?? It’s the certification of the country where I got a stamp of “LOSER”. Honestly, I didn’t know why I started at that time. But now, it might be true that I wanted to talk to the US on equal footing without servile behavior.
This is why it is big step for me to take exam. I struggled in those 2 years to recover from loser. Eventually, I felt like I come back to Japan, now. Too late?? I know… still At least, I came back. This is important to me. Really, really important to me. So, I would say Hi, I’M HOME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment